Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
guytam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting notify of vehicle all the time I have both vehicle and other notification turn off and that have not stoped the notification from comming. I am running Alro Pro2 with Arlo Smart 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
guytam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have not tried that but why would that make a different, I have add and remove the activity zones from both the mobile app and the web site and had the same result (not working as advertise).

I have setup the zone to included a portion of the viewing area and also the completed viewing area and I am still receiving unwanted alerts.
I will reboot the base station and see if that have any effect.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @guytam

Have you tried to reboot the base station & remove/reinstall the Arlo Mobile App?

guytam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have not tried that but why would that make a different, I have add and remove the activity zones from both the mobile app and the web site and had the same result (not working as advertise).

I have setup the zone to included a portion of the viewing area and also the completed viewing area and I am still receiving unwanted alerts.
I will reboot the base station and see if that have any effect.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

guytam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Rebooting the base station did not help still get alerts.

guytam
Aspirant
Aspirant

It turns out that the smart notification do not include email notification. After the delete and reinstall of the app plus reboot the device notification on the device started working as excepted. The email notification is not included so you still get notify for every motion that is detected hope they work on including the email notification.