Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help with subscribing to a Plan

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ab21au
Guide
Guide

For several days on numerous devices and several browsers I cannot get it to accept any of my credit cards (which I regularly use elsewhere) and therefore I cannot proceed any further. I am from one of the listed countries (Australia). 

I get reminders about subscription but I cannot. I have tried on iPad, pc, Mac and several different browsers and always get the same problem. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ab21au
Guide
Guide

I worked out the Amex credit card is not accepted. If I use a Visa then it works. 

After entering the Amex card it did show the small Amex sign on the right but still showed the “Enter a valid credit card” above. After entering the Visa card I was able to proceed and complete the transaction. 

It says All credit cards accepted, obviously except Amex. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ab21au

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

ab21au
Guide
Guide

I worked out the Amex credit card is not accepted. If I use a Visa then it works. 

After entering the Amex card it did show the small Amex sign on the right but still showed the “Enter a valid credit card” above. After entering the Visa card I was able to proceed and complete the transaction. 

It says All credit cards accepted, obviously except Amex.