Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Got booted off discounted subscription and now can't re-enable; will return arlos and try different.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
amitnow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Credit card expired and I got booted off my discounted +5 camera subscription plan; now can't elect to get back on without hijack pricing.   Cannot get Arlo folks to continue previous plan.  Will need to either get it back asap or return cameras to friendly box retailer and try another vendors system.

2 REPLIES 2
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

5 cameras are free for 7 days without a plan.  What plan did you have, at what price and how?  What plan to you need?

amitnow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Really upset with this pathetic inept organization (Arlo) for giving me 4 days to update the credit card, and failing that, revoking my promotional monthly fee for >5 cameras (due to my being an early adopter).    Business practices like that are a sign that the company has seen its best days behind it.   After having spent 50minutes across two confused and inept support subcontractors on their chat system I think its a good expense of my spare time to hang out at Best Buy or costco and tell prospective buyers what they are in for.