Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
jgatto
Tutor
Tutor

I’ve been using a paid subscription for a few months now. All the sudden I keep getting emails saying I need to update my card info. When I check in the app my card info is correct. When I go to email support #1 no where in the app is there a chat or email support button (that in itself is an embarrassment) How is this possible? #2 When I get to the page to email support I put in my user/pass and when I click submit, it loops me back to the same spot every.....single....time. I can get support almost instantly from much smaller companies most people have never even heard of. Why does Arlo make it so difficult to contact them? Yes I could call but why would I inconvenience myself on the phone for God knows how long to clear up an imaginary problem that I am being inconvenienced with? Does anyone have an email address for them?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jgatto,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you regarding this.

jgatto
Tutor
Tutor
Hi Jessica,

Thanks for reaching out. This is very annoying. Do you have the ability to look up Arlo accounts?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I sent you a private message regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon through PM 🙂