Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Empty Arlo Smart subscription

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SebC22
Tutor
Tutor
I have a single Arlo Pro for which i've subscribed the 1year plan basic Arlo smart plan, which includes activity zone, object detection (person, vehicule, animals, etc...) and smart notification (mobile notification with a snapshot).. I've had problems with my camera that stopped detecting, and the support advice me to delete and re-add it, which i did .. All went fine for detection, but after a few days, i lost my ability to set up activity zones, and my record history went down to 7 days (should be 30, even if i did not really need that). .Then i contacte the suport , which advice me to completely remove all, station included, and re-setup. Which i did, and now i've lost ALL the Arlo Smart features, (extended record history, advanced notification, activity zones and object detection) beside being still marked as an Arlo Smart subscriber. This is getting me nuts, and the support, that i contacted seems totally puzzled and is helpless. They filled an escalation ticket, but meanwhile, my arlo system is half useless for not delivering the features that really makes it usefull. Anyone has an idea (beside deleting all my setup and doing it once again, which i won't do, since it doesn't solve anything and it's always worse after)... Thank you for hints
1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @SebC22

May I ask for the case umber provided regarding this issue? Does this occur on the web browser & Arlo Mobile App?