Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Romark
Aspirant
Aspirant

I decided to add two more cameras to my already 5, I understand Now have to have a subscription.  So I purchased the single camera for the two new cameras, paid for it and for some reason. Two of my cameras say they are not activated. Yet they are not the ones I picked for the subscription.  I have paid for two and 5 are free. so not sure what's going on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You would need to purchase the Premier plan as well as 2 single camera plans since the total on your account is 7, kicking you out of the free plan. A way around this is to use a second base station connected to a second account for the new cameras (and any that you might want to switch from the original one). Then use Settings, Grant Access from the new account to the old one so everything shows up in that login. Each account will still have the free 5 camera plan.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You would need to purchase the Premier plan as well as 2 single camera plans since the total on your account is 7, kicking you out of the free plan. A way around this is to use a second base station connected to a second account for the new cameras (and any that you might want to switch from the original one). Then use Settings, Grant Access from the new account to the old one so everything shows up in that login. Each account will still have the free 5 camera plan.

Romark
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much for the information.  So Appreciate it