Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot upgrade to CVR

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Silentjayyy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m trying to parade my subscription to put a camera on a CVR plan. I have the arlo smart premier plan for my cameras already and just got a power adapter long enough to plug in my front door camera. For some reason every time i try to upgrade that camera to a CVR plan it: 1. Tries to charge me again for the smart premier plan with the CVR plan and, 2. After I go through the checkout and get to the confirm subscription/confirm payment page, it just goes right back to the review changes/checkout page again.I’ve made sure all my billing info is correct and have the right camera plugged in that i chose for the CVR plan so I’m not understanding what’s going on.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Silentjayyy,

Are you experiencing this issue when you're trying to upgrade through the Arlo mobile app or the web client on your computer?

Silentjayyy
Aspirant
Aspirant

It doesn’t give me the option through the mobile app. Just shows my current arlo smart premier subscription. Ive been doing it through the web client on my computer.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try again on both and see if you're able to upgrade. And could you let me know if you're on the Arlo Smart Premier Plan for monthly or annually?