Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mikeybigs
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am trying to upgrade my free 1 year premiere plan to an elite plan and I keep getting an orange error message on the payment confirmation page and the page sits at please wait.

The orange box says (We are sorry, the system is experiencing an unexpected issue.) I have tried using the web page with every browser, cleared cache, tried in the app and always get the same error. My credit card info seems to be saved into the system.

I have attached a picture of the error.
3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Mikeybigs

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Mikeybigs
Aspirant
Aspirant
I called tech support and they said I have to cancel my free subscription in order to upgrade my plan. I don't see why there isn't an option to just upgrade my current plan to 4k cloud for a fee per camera. As it stands now I'm forced to wait for my current plan to expire before upgrading. If I cancel my plan and the 4K elite plan is to much for my internet connection then I have to cancel the elite plan and then pay for the priemer plan I am on now for free. These plans make absolutely no sense at all. Guess I'm good with 1080 cloud recordings until my subscription runs out. They could have made some money from per camera use but they force you to wait out your subscription or forfit your free 1 year.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mikeybigs wrote:
 If ... the 4K elite plan is to much for my internet connection 

What is your internet uplink speed, and how many Ultra cameras do you have?