Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
hjscm
Aspirant
Aspirant

I Purchased the CVR plan for one of my cameras.  I saw an old post from 2 years ago stating the timeline doesn't work on iOS, just wondering, i know its only been 2 years but when will it be fixed? I can not access the timeline on my phone, Works fine from computer.  Any idea when it will work?

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @vhjscm

Which model of iphone are you experiencing this issue with? What OS is the phone running & which Arlo app version?

hjscm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Iphone X, iOS 13.1. Arlo is 2.12.3(1927)  I even tried the developer iOS 13.4.  Under timeline all i get is live view.  If i scroll by hand it shows nothing and just jumps back to live view.  Works fine on computer.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@hjscm

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Arlonotgood
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem! Timeline doesn’t work at all, frustrating paying for a product that doesn’t work! Made multiple calls to Arlo and still doesn’t work. Would just return everything and go with Ring if we didn’t have to start over