Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Bought package of Ultra 2 but cannot buy Smart Plans or activate trial. Shows "No Subscription".

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
kbpadro
Initiate
Initiate

I bought a package of arlo ultra 2 but I cannot buy the smart plans, neither have the trial period. On my account on settings when I click subscription I receive message "No subscription" .

6 REPLIES 6
AndresDiaz
Initiate
Initiate

I have the same issue! 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It may depend on the country you're in - only a few can get plans. See the FAQ in the support area here for the details.

kbpadro
Initiate
Initiate

My neighbor has the cameras and could enroll on the smart plan service. I don't think is about the country , also it's sold locally.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi kbpadro,

If you're located where you should be having Arlo Smart subscription, I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further assist you with this. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

rcm2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

same thing happens to me. located in france. and not possible to buy any subscriptions. online support chat was horrible and unable to help.

i dont know what to do. the system is kinda uselss unless i can review recorded activity online.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey rcm2021,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.