Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jloliver
Initiate
Initiate
Cameras wont display anything but getting status
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jloliver
Initiate
Initiate
Issue solved! My base station was not being detected. Here is what I did....it worked for me. Open app...add new device...select cameras....select model was pro...select which pro pro2... if you see base is offline at this screen, go to bottom of page and add new base station. Then go to each camera and press the sync button. Should see camera flash blue and then sync is complete.
Also, for those I granted access, i had to delete and re-add to solve their issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jloliver
Initiate
Initiate
Issue solved! My base station was not being detected. Here is what I did....it worked for me. Open app...add new device...select cameras....select model was pro...select which pro pro2... if you see base is offline at this screen, go to bottom of page and add new base station. Then go to each camera and press the sync button. Should see camera flash blue and then sync is complete.
Also, for those I granted access, i had to delete and re-add to solve their issue.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jloliver wrote:
if you see base is offline at this screen, go to bottom of page and add new base station. 

You should remove the base from the account before you re-add it.  

Normally you won't need to re-sync the cameras, as they should show up to be re-claimed when you add the base back.  At least mine do (with a VMB5000 base).  Recordings aren't lost either.