Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Ht1
Follower
Follower

I have arlo smart premier subscription, have updated the app and now the ability to use the alarm and e911 button has been removed from the site. What’s up ? I am ready to cancel the subscription because it serves no purpose to me now. I am paying for something and not getting the service promised.

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@Ht1

Are you using ios or Android?

In the ios app on the devices page, there is a thin gray bar at the top of the page under the Arlo logo that you must touch and drag down to view these options, or in the Live View if you expand the screen to full size they will show up.

Brian

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Ht1 wrote:
I have arlo smart premier subscription, have updated the app and now the ability to use the alarm and e911 button has been removed from the site. What’s up ? I am ready to cancel the subscription because it serves no purpose to me now. I am paying for something and not getting the service promised.

Also, Arlo introduced some bugs for certain very common browsers (like Safari) in the October 20 release.  So if you are having problems with the browser user interface, try using the Firefox browser.  It solved some other problems I had with Safari after that update.