Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Hi dear Arlo Users,

I’m Daniel from Australia and tried to make the smart functions work for a week but I don’t get notifications if someone sets the cams off. It’s just recording to library. No motion detection works. I don’t know one user in Australia which system is working with the smart plans. I would like to make a statistic for those whose system doesn’t work like mine. If you have exact same issues please let me know in which country you have your Arlo pro 2 system installed. I have set mine back to basic and it works fine but I would be happy to pay for a smart service if it would work in my country. Attached find a suggestion how to fix this. Maybe it works for you. It didn’t for me...Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
Glix
Apprentice
Apprentice

Internet connection: Cable 
Speed test:
115/5.3 U/D 

System: Arlo Pro Hub

Cameras: 

1 x Q

3 x Pro 2
2 x Pro
On order Ultra x2 camera pack with new base (However will cancel order in a few days thanks to pathetic service and no people detection).

Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Users by country affected receiving no push up messages when having a smart plan:

Australia: 3
dave4u69
Star
Star

same here in NZ push notifications from 1min to never still records tho activity zones dont work take cams out of smart and instant notifications

Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Users by country affected receiving no push up messages when having a smart plan:

Australia: 3
New Zealand: 1
VoodooHelo1
Star
Star

Yep another Australian user here that purchased the Arlo Smart Premier for my AP2 5 cam system as soon as it was advertised available in Australia. Set up Smart options and of course nothing worked. No notifications or anything, total joke of a system and FALSE advertising. Switched back to the Basic Plan after 1 day. Arlo really needs to pull their head in as people are dumping their products on mass!!

Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Thanks for your reply. It is unbelievable isn’t it? Don’t they wonder why all Aussies switch back to the basis plan? US Americans could probably sue them for that and get a lot of money! I don’t know one person in Australia who has a working system on a smart plan!
Australien
Luminary
Luminary

Australia: 4
New Zealand: 1