Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
brbower
Tutor
Tutor

I woke up to a slew of unrecorded motion events. I am actively subscribed to Arlo Smart. Is there something wrong?

40 REPLIES 40
Terry-T
Guide
Guide

Yes, I also tried a zillion things and nothing worked.  I believe it is on Arlo's end and they are taking another zillion calls, chats and emails this morning.

Terry-T
Guide
Guide

About 2 hours ago, I was #16 in line on their chat line.  I am now #3.  I will inform them about the issue, but I bet they already know.

Mb20
Tutor
Tutor

I am having the exact same issue.  As of today, I no longer have videos in my library.  I am receiving notifications of motion and see the red notification marker on the app. But when I go to the library, there is nothing there.  I reported this issue to support via my app.

AntB
Apprentice
Apprentice
I appreciate you waiting it out Terry and representing us all! Thank you!
Terry-T
Guide
Guide

AntB, and everyone, we apparently all like the Arlo system and hopefully they will get this resolved today.  Actually, I have been waiting more than 3 hours.  The countdown remained at #16 for well over an hour.  When #6 was being serviced, I risked taking a shower and when I returned to my computer twenty minutes later, #6 was still being serviced.  Right #3 is still being serviced and its been about 40 minutes.  I'm too close to give up! 🙂

eldoradoretired
Aspirant
Aspirant
My library just showed up! My husbands did not. I had him reboot his phone and his is there again too. Hope this lasts. Grateful for encouragement from your reply.
ChristopherL
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't know the reason why, but now all of my recordings for the past 7 days (including today's) are back.  

jburns253
Tutor
Tutor

I talked to support on the phone and they verified they were having a global issue. It's strange because they didn't update their status page (status.arlo.com). It looks to be back up and functioning again as I'm able to view all my recordings.

Cheers

Terry-T
Guide
Guide

Hello Arlo Users, I just checked my system and I can now see my Cloud Recordings in my Library again.  Apparently, the Arlo staff has remedied the issue(s).  You may consider checking your system to see if your Library is functional yet.

Mb20
Tutor
Tutor

Yay!  The recordings are back in my library!  Thank you!

robwattman
Star
Star

The issue seems to be resolved, at least mine is working now.

LisaDburg
Initiate
Initiate
Once I restarted my phone, my library appeared. However, all prior videos were lost.
Terry-T
Guide
Guide

Yes, it appears the Library storage issue has been resolved.  Thank you, Arlo Team! 🙂

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo Development team is investigating an issue with friend/shared account unable to access Video Library. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

LisaDburg
Initiate
Initiate
Update to my post...all of my prior videos in my library just reappeared.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello community,

The issue with accessing the Library from a friend/shared account has been resolved for all affected users. We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.