Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
pam
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera takes video practically every minute. I have altered the sensitivity but hasn’t helped. One of the connections to one battery is missing and I have used some foil to connect it. Might this be why it’s not working properly and can it be repaired. 

Thank you

Pam

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

can you load a picture.... is it the spring in the camera at bottom? Can you solder ?

It can be fixed if so with a simple type spring from a battery holder or similar...

The Arlo camera works on 2 sets of 2 batteries,  tho it may not be causing the issue you have , it can cause others ( like short run time if only 1 pair is operating )

As to the issue, show a screen shot of camera, what is the sense level, what is it recording ???

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
mkfn59
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've got the same issue.  Records during daylight hours every minute or two; until dusk.  If you get a solution please let me know.  Thanks.

pam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Tom Mac, for some unexplained reason the camera now seems to be working as it should, but thank you for your response, it’s very much appreciated.

pam

pam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, I set the camera to record for just half an hour and it didn’t keep taking videos. I will experiment with longer time periods, but at the moment I have no idea why it is suddenly working ok.

pam