Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bridgetann
Aspirant
Aspirant
Everytime I try to pay for Arlo Smart Subscription, i get an error that says we are unable to process your request at this time. I’ve called over and over again, no answer, online chat I get told to hold on, and an hour later it disconnects. I’ve been trying to figure this out for MONTHS!! I recently had someone break into my garage and because of this billing issue, the camera had not recorded any of it!! Not only has my entire camera set up cost me an arm and a leg, but Now after 6 months of owning it, it’s completely useless and I’m now losing money from theft! I am outraged! May as well toss them In the trash!
5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Bridgetann

I have escalated this issue for you. Your escalations number is: 41930016

Someone from suport will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Bridgetann
Aspirant
Aspirant
It’s been almost 8 days now and still haven’t received a response we... yet again arlo disappoints.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for letting me know, I have notified the support team now. 

Bridgetann
Aspirant
Aspirant
This all started happening in May 2020, and still has NOT been resolved! I eventually ended up having to purchase a prepaid Visa in order to have my cameras record, even though I have a working debit/visa that I’ve never had any issues with. An Arlo support team member contacted me 3 days in a row in an attempt to fix the issue. After the 3rd day, I have yet to hear from them again? Arlo customer service is a joke just like their cameras!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Bridgetann

May I ask what the results were with your last conversation with customer support? You mentioned they called you three times. Do you have an updated support case I can review?