Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Receipt stopped coming 3 months ago by email. Tried reaching out to support team.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
IKTHF
Initiate
Initiate

Impossible to receive receipts. They stopped coming 3 months ago by e-mail, and Arlo Support is not responsive after creating 2 Tickets and following up multiple times. Why is it so hard to receive Receipts? Why there's no option to check them on the Profile?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi IKTHF,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi IKTHF,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

cskarlo
Initiate
Initiate

I am facing the same issue but worse. We had not received any receipt or invoice since day 1 of subscription. Its been months. And no means to get through the my.arlo page. 

Mjbeuke
Apprentice
Apprentice
My receipts also stopped coming by email a few months ago. Not sure why.
Begesycenter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hej  Jessica

Jag har inte fått kvitto sedan den 28/6-2020

Kan du sända över alla kvitton och få igång så det fungerar sen. Tack

Mvh Niklas

Konto # 36454250 Datum 6/28/2020 Faktura Nummer 2102356645 Faktureras till

Betalningsuppgifter Pris Arlo Smart Premier Single Camera Monthly - Sweden  6/28/2020 - 7/27/2020 kr 255,20 Kreditrad (summan av alla krediter) kr 0,00 Skatter  Mini One Stop Shop kr 63,80 Totalt kr 319,00 Obs! Om du har gjort ändringar i ditt abonnemang under den senaste faktureringsperioden som resulterade i en återbetalning
kommer det att ta 1-2 arbetsdagar för återbetalningen att utfärdas. Ett separat kvitto skickas till din e-postadress
när återbetalningen har bearbetats.

IKTHF
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks for reaching out and sending the monthly statements, that was helpful at last. I'd recommend to suggest to the higher ups to implement the feature in the website; that is, to check the receipts. I'm sure this is a recurrent issue. Thanks.