Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Plan offers $2.99/month with 30-day recording but I only get 7 days?

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
braga
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing that under the Arlo subscription plans. The "Smart" plan is being offered for 2.99$ a month with 30 day recording. But when I subscribed I only get 7 days.

11 REPLIES 11
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

Per this link, it is $3.49. No mention of 30 days.

The larger plans offer 30 and 60 day recoding.

https://www.arlo.com/en-ca/landing/arlosmart/

I did read an article yesterday saying that Arlo was tweaking their plans/pricing a bit.   

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @migman_2001,

The link and price you have offered is in Canadian Dollars. The price that @braga mentioned is correct in US Dollars. We continue to offer monthly and annual Arlo subscription plans giving our customers the flexibility to choose what works best for them.

Hey @braga,

Make sure that you have subscribed to the Arlo Smart subscription by checking on the app or website.

braga
Aspirant
Aspirant
I actually contacted support last night. They said that there is no 30 day recording under the 2.99$ plan. It is incorrect info. This is the 2nd time I know of that this is being promoted but not actually part of the plan.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You should be receiving 30 days of recording with the Arlo Smart (per camera) plan. Our team is looking into this problem and to make sure that the 30 days of recording is synced properly. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

braga,

As mentioned, the Arlo Smart add-on for one camera (2.99 a month) should provide 30 days of library recordings. Can you log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > Subscription > and take a screenshot of the information shown there?

Thanks,

JamesC

braga
Aspirant
Aspirant
No I cannot. I contacted support via chat. Renia (not sure if that's the correct spelling) told me that 30 days is incorrect and that they are dealing with some team to correct this. She adv it's only 7 days.
braga
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here are all the screenshots I have. I guess I can only upload one per post.
braga
Aspirant
Aspirant

braga
Aspirant
Aspirant

braga
Aspirant
Aspirant

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We're letting you know that the information on the website is correct as you do have 30 days of recording with the Arlo Smart (per camera). Please disregard the information that our support team has mentioned. We apologize for any confusion going on.

The Arlo Smart plan (per camera) should be fixed where you should be seeing 30 days of recording instead of only 7 days. Try to resubscribe again (if you are not subscribed or if you cancelled your subscription) and let us know if you do not receive any recordings after 7 days starting from now.