Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Allsop
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have some Arlo Pro 3 cameras that were purchased last December 2020.  We have been using the Arlo Smart Subscription with the 3 month trial.  That trial period ends in about a week so we were trying to subscribe to the Arlo Smart Premier plan (5 cameras up to 2K, etc) for $10 per month.  I've entered in all the relavent information (name, credit card info, etc).  I also selected the "green check" to agree to the terms of service.  However, the "Update Payment Info" button seems to be "grayed" out and will not allow me to select this.  

Can you please help fix this?  I would like to get this set up before our trial period runs out in about 1 week.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
dcfox1
Master
Master

I have seen others with this problem state using Paypal worked after several tries. Worth a shot. 

Allsop
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried both Credit Card and PayPal and neither work.

Still looking for a solution.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Allsop

Are you still experiencing an issue, I can see you currently have an active smart subscription.

Allsop
Aspirant
Aspirant

Today I tried to access the Arlo website via the Safari browser on my iPhone.  I was able to connect and the "update payment" button seemed to work when using this approach.  I don't really like using my phone for credit card purchases.  Hopefully, Arlo will be able to correct the issues when trying to enter payment information via a PC/laptop and typical browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer; Chrome; Edge; etc).

It appears to be fixed for me for now.  I think my trial is still active so I'll recheck my account when the trial period ends to ensure the payment information saved correctly.

Thanks

martinpurita
Aspirant
Aspirant
I still have the same issue. I tried safari, chrome, iphone, pc and nothing is working. Cannot subscribe and my trial ended so please fix it pr tell me how can i buy a subscription
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @martinpurita

Just to clarify, are you trying to update your CC information?

martinpurita
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m trying to update my patment profile so i can subscribe to the smart plan
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @martinpurita

It looks like this issue reported has been identified and a fix will be coming soon. I will provide another update as soon as possible.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

There was an update that should have resolved the issue with updating CC info. Please let us know if you still are experiencing an issue.

Thank You