Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arjo813
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo app setup will not proceed past login screen. After entering user name and password, the login bar turns gray, and locks up. Using ios software version 2.7.1. The same problem occurs when trying to log into web site. Problem exists whether I'm using wifi or cell plan data.

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @arjo813,

You mentioned that you are getting the same problem when logging through the website. Is this when trying to log in through your computer? Or through your device? And what phone device are you using?

arjo813
Aspirant
Aspirant

It happens whether I use my computer or my iphone

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

arjo813
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've done this many times before. I've done a private chat. I've gone through this over the phone. I've even been redirected to a usless tech who was trying to get me to agree to pay someone to resolve my problem. I'll tell you as I told them. THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE PROBLEM ON MY END. ARLO HAS A SOFTWARE PROBLEM ON THEIR END THAT AFFECTS THEIR WEB PAGE AND THEIR APP THAT AFFECTS NEW ACCOUNTS! (Arlo Support Case # 40674560)

arjo813
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to know what the status of my problem is? Ref: Arlo Support Case # 40674560

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I sent you a private message on Jan 31 with information I need from you to escalate your case but did not hear back from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

arjo813
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I send you the information requested?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I will send you another private message so you can respond through there.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation