Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JasonSmith
Follower
Follower

I have 3 ALRO Security lights,  one was never setup.  Yesterday I had two lights developed a Fault indicated on the App Not on-line.  I deleted one of them from the App and tried to re-connect to bridge and it wouldn't connect.  I tried a second and third bridge which I had set up to facilitate extending the lights.  When I insert the batteries (including batteries fully charged and swapped out of cameras, I do not even get an initial blinking light.  Pressing the Sync button does nothing.

I have taken the 3 light and it connected to bridge and went through update for light and bridge.

The lights now are as much use as a couple of small bricks,  just out of warranty, so is very frustrating,  have just invested in wall brackets, power supplies, outdoor cables and neoprene covers.  Very disappointed with the product,  the batteries go flat too quick to be practicable.

I have tried everything in the manuals,  there isn't any point in playing around with trying to sync when they wont power up in the first instance.   I think this is an update as both lights died at exactly the same time and the one that was not set up worked fine.

Is there a method of hard resetting / factory reset for the lights OR are they only suitable for the bin.  

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @JasonSmith

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation