Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
llantle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased from QVC a Smart security light with a camera. I have added the security lights but, I cannot add the cameras. I have waited on hold for over an hour to talk to someone at Arlo. Can anyone help.

The model number is AL101

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you claimed the base (it would appear so since the lights are set up)? To sync the camera, briefly press the base sync button (don't hold it for 2 seconds) and then the camera button. Be sure the camera battery is charged.

llantle
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried your suggestion. Nothing happened. It appears on the app there is no were to add this camera/ security light combo. Any other ideas. I cannot get through to arlo.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You don't need the app to sync the camera. However, if you choose to use the app, you simply use the Add New Device button on the Devices tab and choose your camera.

It may be best to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. It might be worthwhile to also hold the reset button on the base until the LED(s) flash amber. Let it reboot. Claim the base first and then try the camera using the button presses I posted earlier. Both the base and camera LEDs should blink slowly and then rapidly when synced. If successful, then connect the bridge and lights.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation