Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo security light bridge not connecting at all

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
jolly89
Guide
Guide

Was able to connect the bridge to my wifi.  The firmware updated and now it will not connect at all.  I have done a hard reset.  The app will see the bridge but will not connect to the wifi.  Yes my wifi is dual band 2.4/5.0.  I am running out of options and just ready to take this back.

27 REPLIES 27
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

garyk1000,

What issue were you experiencing originally that caused you to perform the factory reset? That may help us understand why you're experiencing an issue now.

Can you provide a screenshot of the error you see?

JamesC

garyk1000
Tutor
Tutor

I factory reset the bridge because it stopped responding to the Arlo app after a "blinker" power glitch.  I have a whole house power conditioner, so the bridge is fine electrically.  I also had the bridge at the edge of the Wi-Fi range.  I was planning on moving the bridge to a location closer to the light with better Wi-Fi.  Decided to factory reset and set-up the light again.  Now the bridge is bricked - sorta.

I get the error screen when I try to discover the bridge.Error message when discovery fails.Error message when discovery fails.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

garyk1000,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation