Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Arlo_95
Aspirant
Aspirant
Need a fix on this issue. Was working fine till I hooked the solar charging to Arlo light now everything is not working like it should is there an Arlo support thank you can this issue be corrected what are my steps on doing it thanks Arlo_95
7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I've run a light with a solar panel with no problem. However, I'd suggest using a browser to check your modes, rules and schedule rather than the app - maybe that is the root of the problem.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo_95,

When you say things are not working like they should, what are you experiencing? Can you give us more details about the issue?

JamesC

Arlo_95
Aspirant
Aspirant
Well my Arlo light was working when I first installed and had to schedule to come on and it would at the time set for and it would arm and I had it set to trigger one of my camaras or I can arm on the arm on app on and then about a month later I decide to get a solar panel to charge it instead of changing battery and it’s the Arlo solar then one day I notice that it was off line and it should of been charged 100% but was showing of line and so I checked everything and so I ended resetting the Arlo bride and rest the main module to the system. Then I restarted from scratch and now I have the issue where it’s on schedule and never arms after the schedule and then I can turn the light on and work s then I can go to custom and work but then the other two arm and schedule don’t work so I don’t know what to do thanks arlo_95
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried using a browser?

Arlo_95
Aspirant
Aspirant
No sir. How do I do that?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo_95,

First thing you might try is removing the solar panel from your light (just temporarily as a test), does your light now behave the same as before you installed the Solar Panel?

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Arlo_95 wrote:
No sir. How do I do that?

https://arlo.netgear.com

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation