Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Camhar09
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have followed all instructions pair bridge to new WiFi router,  but when asked to plug in bridge, light does not blink as indicated but remains on. I am trying to connect bridge to new WiFi router without much success. Model number on bridge is abb1000. 

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Camhar09,

It sounds like this is a hardware issue with the bridge. Are you able to exchange the bridge? If not, please reach out to me in a private message so I can connect you with the support team for potential RMA.

JamesC

Camhar09
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, we have tried all suggestions made to reconnect Arlo light system with our WiFi with no success.  We recently had to replace our router with ATT. When we reset up Arlo camera to the new router, with no trouble, we were unable to do so with the security lights. 

The light setup was reinstalled as I did with the old WiFi, but it would not connect to the WiFi as it did originally. I've tried everything with no luck.. Used different devices in attempt to connect but after entering new WiFi password for WiFi, I was still unable to connect. 

Any suggestions?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Camhar09,

It sounds like this is a hardware issue with the bridge. Are you able to exchange the bridge? If not, please reach out to me in a private message so I can connect you with the support team for potential RMA.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation