Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Arelo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just bought a brand new Arlo security light. I noticed the 4 LED's are always dimly on even though light is turned off and I set it so it does nothing when motion is detected. The only way I can turn off this weird dimly lit problem is take out the battery. Is my light defective?Always LitAlways Lit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I recently had a similar problem. If reinserting the battery doesn't help, remove the light and resync it.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I recently had a similar problem. If reinserting the battery doesn't help, remove the light and resync it.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Arelo

If you are still experiencing this, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

surfer1000
Luminary
Luminary
I've got the same problem happened while charging up from mains removed it as its 100% light is on dim won't go off!
surfer1000
Luminary
Luminary

My four lit bulbs are different to yours.

surfer1000
Luminary
Luminary

20200313_192125_compress68.jpg

Arelo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Remove the light from the app and go through the entire setup again solved the problem.

surfer1000
Luminary
Luminary
That doesn't stop it, when I remove it, it goes bright for a second then back to the four dim lit bulbs on!
Arelo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Open your Arlo app and remove the light. Take out the battery for at least 5 minutes. Put battery back in and follow the instruction manual to setup light again.
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation