Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Security Light Connected To Arlo Bridge but not turning on/activating!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CWH68
Initiate
Initiate

I recently purchased three brand new Arlo security lights, with the Arlo bridge and an additional battery. I have other Arlo Cameras around the property, connected to base stations and all these working fine.

The lights were set up as advised and after three days, two of the lights are working, but one is not responding. This light has been moved indoors, beside the router, whilst i try to get it to work. The battery is fully charged, the internet & WiFi are working fine at 2.5ghz.

I have deleted and reinstalled the light several times and whilst it is showing in the Arlo APP, I’m unable to turn the light on etc.

Please please can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What mode are you using? Is the camera armed? Does the motion indicator for the light in the Devices tab show black or gray?

CWH68
Initiate
Initiate

Managed to get the Security Light working, after installing and reinstalling several times.

Jo111
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the exact same issue.  I was hoping to find customer service contact on this site so that I could ask for an exchange of just the problem light.  The other two, as you stated, are working fine. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation