Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Security Light - No Arlo Devices Found sync issue

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
chaud27
Follower
Follower

I have had one security light setup for a few months now with and Arlo Pro 2 system.  I recall having issues with that initial setup but through some troubleshooting eventually got it to work. I have since bought the Arlo Security Light Costco 3 pack and am attempting to set up an extra light or two around my house. I have never had so much trouble setting anything up in my life.

I've tried adding a light to the existing Bridge, tried adding it to a second Bridge, but nothing works. My firewall and Antivirus are off, I tried factory resetting my base station, reset both bridges multiple times, and all in all attemtpted to sync the light at least 2 dozen times.  

Again, one light is working and has been working for 3+ months.  The fact that it takes this much time/trouble to add one more component to a security system that prides itself on simplicity and ease of installation is absolutely ridiculous.  I have gone through every troubleshooting suggestion and the miriade of posts within this forum and still no luck.  I keep getting the "No Arlo Devices Found".

Please help before I take everything back to the store (which isn't a solution for anyone).

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you performed factory resets, did you also remove all devices found in Settings, My Devices before adding them back in?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation