Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
celticfan1888
Tutor
Tutor

ihave currently 5 lights set up over 2 bridges i recently purchased a light from ebay and cannot get ti to pair to either bridge 

i follow the steps on either bridge and the bridge flashes blue and the light flashes blue but for some reason at the end of the discovery it says no devices detected 

the arlo light flashes a slow steady blue throughout the discovery if i remember correctly from previous light installations the blue flashing quickens when detected this is not the case on eithwer bridge 

the lights that are on both bridges are working correctly for some reason i just cannot add another 

the bridges are split 3 lights and 2 lights i am about 1 foot away whwn pairining 

i have tried unplugging the bridges and trying again it did not seem to work 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
celticfan1888
Tutor
Tutor

disregard i got it working 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
celticfan1888
Tutor
Tutor

disregard i got it working 

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

What was the issue?

Your solution might help someone else in the same boat.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
celticfan1888
Tutor
Tutor

I had 2 accounts was pairing in wrong account no bridge so continual error lessen learned log in to correct account

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Thanks. Stuff happens.

I also have two accounts and have to be careful.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation