Upgrade app - want dashboard to show cameras at 2 locations Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
AliCill
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just upgraded to the new app.  I have 9 devices in 2 different locations and understand to separate out the locations and have different schedules, I need to purchase a 2nd subscription.  Unless there is another way to get around this that someone can suggest?

If I do purchase a 2nd subscription, can all the devices be shown on 1 Dashboard instead of having to log in and out of different accounts, ie 2 different dashboards (iPhone)? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The different locations can't be worked around as with the old UI. However, to see the cameras at another location, just click on Home to choose the other site. You may want to rename them to help keep them straight. No need to log out and back in using different credentials.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The different locations can't be worked around as with the old UI. However, to see the cameras at another location, just click on Home to choose the other site. You may want to rename them to help keep them straight. No need to log out and back in using different credentials.

AliCill
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the advice.  I have set up a 2nd subscription and am able to access both locations as you mentioned.  Appreciate the quick response.