Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Amedwards
Initiate
Initiate

I have been trying for months like 4 months to update my payment information so I can get my cameras to actually work! It refuses to save anything or move to next page! I find this very unprofessional and genuinely regret EVER purchasing Arlo!

10 REPLIES 10
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amedwards,

This could indicate that incorrect or incomplete information is being entered into the required fields. Check to make sure the information is correct and try again.

JamesC

Amedwards
Initiate
Initiate

I’m very well capable of making sure my credit card information is correct I tried it multiple times and the same thing. Again this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever. I genuinely hope that people are aware of this because from reading reviews about 80% of them have same problems and there hasn’t ever been a resolution or anything to makeup for the money we paid to get the cameras to protect our homes and selves. I wouldn’t recommend this company to an animal at this point

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amedwards,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? That may help us better understand the issue.

JamesC

ellennnf
Tutor
Tutor

I'm experiencing the same issue. The "save" button is disabled/greyed out and I can't continue with updating my payment.

There is also no error, and my credit card information is correct.

Inspecting the code, the button has a class and attribute of disabled. It looks like the inputs getting correctly filled isn't triggering that attribute and class to update, so something's disconnected there.

Screenshot of button

Screenshot of code

RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Those screenshots should provide them with an undeniable roadmap to their failure... no more questions, just fix it!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried manually entering in all information rather than letting it autofill? That has solved other folks' issues.

ellennnf
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, I've tried with and without autofill, and have also tired in incognito in case there was a chrome plugin conflict. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ellennnf,

The grayed out button typically is an indication that all fields are not complete.

Are you still experiencing this issue? I checked the account associated with your email address and it appears you now have an active subscription plan.

JamesC

ellennnf
Tutor
Tutor

Hi James,

Yes, I'm still experiencing the issue. I do understand that the greyed out button usually means something is wrong, but all of my information is correct and there are no form validation errors. I have tried this with multiple different cards—auto-fill and manually entering—and have not gotten one to work.

Yes, I do have an active subscription, I am just trying to change my payment method from Paypal to credit card.

RoniV
Star
Star

Many times. Now they decided they're cancelling my account through no fault of mine