Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ZapperOne
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I 've had a couple Pro 2 cameras hooked up to a base station (4500r2) for several years without a subscription plan and all worked fine using my Android Samsung S21.

Now, I just bought/added four Pro 4 cameras and started a subscription plan and of course now there are problems with the App.

I got all six of my cameras working fine, the app had worked fine for several hours, cameras all worked fine, but now reopening the app, three camera screens are blank blue screens with the little white triangle in the middle, yet the other three cameras show the typical fixed camera view with the white triangle in it.

So did a search on the Arlo community, found several suggestions from moderators that said things like "hard reboot your phone" "uninstall the app and then reinstall it" "log out of the app then log back in several times", none of this worked.  I still have blank blue screens.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks, I appreciate any help

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ZapperOne wrote:

Now, I just bought/added four Pro 4 cameras and started a subscription plan and of course now there are problems with the App.

I got all six of my cameras working fine, the app had worked fine for several hours, cameras all worked fine, but now reopening the app, three camera screens are blank blue screens with the little white triangle in the middle, yet the other three cameras show the typical fixed camera view with the white triangle in it.

Are you seeing the same thing using a PC (my.arlo.com)?

Is the camera status showing up as on-line?