Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to update to Secure Plan Plus

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
I currently have nine cameras subscribed to the old plan. Trying to update my plan. When I click on the Subscribe Now button, nothing happens. I tried two different computers and two different browsers. Any suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

I was able to finally cancel my plan. I then subscribed to the new Arlo Secure Plus.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing the existing subscription(s) and then subscribe fresh.

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
I’ll do it as a last resort. Raised a case with support. Let’s see what they recommend.
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
Support just got back to me with the following:

“After checking, our team informed that we have this issue already reported and we are working on it and once we get an update we will keep you posted.”
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Legends92   I just upgraded several hours ago and it went through. To the right of my current sub I clicked "change plan" link (not the upgrade now button) and proceeded from there. 

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yup, Chrome/Safari on iPhone. Chrome on Mac and Chrome/Edge on Windows.
dcfox1
Master
Master

Did you select the change plan link instead of the subscribe now button at the start? 

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
This is what happens when using Chrome on the iPhone. It never stops clocking.
33134009-775B-4E9B-9C87-47836626A8A4.jpg
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yup, first click on Change Plan then attempt to subscribe.
dcfox1
Master
Master

Weird, worked here on window PC with Edge just hours ago. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dcfox1 wrote:

Weird, worked here on window PC with Edge just hours ago. 

@Legends92 :  I suggest trying this on a PC using my.arlo.com (either Mac or Windows).

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
As stated earlier, I have tried Chrome on Mac and Chrome/Edge on Windows.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Legends92 wrote:
As stated earlier, I have tried Chrome on Mac and Chrome/Edge on Windows.

Sorry, it's a long thread now, and I missed that.   Change Plan of course ought to work.

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
Can Arlo on my behalf change my plan? I can be saving money, but I’m now waiting for someone to fix the issue, which who knows how long it will take.
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Support is now telling me that I must first cancel my current plans before purchasing the new plan.

I just attempted to cancel and now I'm stuck where the 'Cancel Subscription' button does nothing.

This is such a joke now.

Unable to Cancel Screenshot.jpg
Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can someone please take a look at the attached screenshot and tell me if the error message means anything?

Still waiting for Arlo support to get back to me.

Error message when attempting to cancel subscription.png
dcfox1
Master
Master

There seems to a lot of that recently and the user's first post the day joined. 

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

@JamesC - Do you by chance have any contacts at Arlo? I keep on updating my ticket with additional details, but no one is getting back to me. 

Also, do you know if someone at Arlo via phone can change my subscription? I asked that question to Arlo support, but have not yet received a response.

Lastly, what other options do you think I have besides Arlo support? You think I should email someone higher up the corporate channel? 

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

I also just updated my plan a few min ago using the MyArlo on my PC.  Trouble free and took about 2 mins probably faster had I remembered to check the I agree button first.

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm certain it has something to do with my specific subscription.

I have eliminated the browser as I have tried it on:

• Safari and Chrome on iPhone
  • Chrome and Edge on Windows 10
  • Chrome on Mac

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

@LandJS - as a "mentor", do you by chance have any contacts at Arlo support or corporate, while I wait for @JamesC to respond?

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice

For anyone that is curious, I'm attaching a screenshots of my current subscription.

Current subscriptions.png
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Legends92  There are 3 Arlo employees that moderated here in including @JamesC . They are usually not here on weekends so you may not hear from them until Monday unless support gets back to you. The rest are users. You can tell by their title as moderator. 

Legends92
Apprentice
Apprentice
This is awesome news that the moderators or actually employees. I can totally wait to tackle this during the week.
dcfox1
Master
Master

When I upgraded last week I knew there was no benefit for me now but since you have 9 cams it would benefit you for sure.