• 3 In Conversation
8Has
Aspirant
Aspirant
6 REPLIES 6
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you provide more information on what assistance is needed?

8Has
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased 4pcs of Arlo essentials Camara but need to purchase a secure cloud storage subscription. Each time I try it always says no subscription. Lastly I was to not to used an iPhone so I try a Samsung but still failed.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Follow these steps and see if you are able to sign into a subscription plan:

https://kb.arlo.com/000056588/How-do-I-subscribe-to-Arlo-Secure

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@8Has wrote:

I purchased 4pcs of Arlo essentials Camara but need to purchase a secure cloud storage subscription. Each time I try it always says no subscription. Lastly I was to not to used an iPhone so I try a Samsung but still failed.

Use a PC (my.arlo.com).

But first check that you are in a location where Arlo offers subscriptions.  There is a list here:

8Has
Aspirant
Aspirant

I noticed my country is not in the listing of countries you offer subscription however am disappointed that I purchase a product without knowing it had subscription restrictions. Am in Africa precisely Liberia.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@8Has wrote:

I noticed my country is not in the listing of countries you offer subscription however am disappointed that I purchase a product without knowing it had subscription restrictions. Am in Africa precisely Liberia.

If you have a VPN, you can try creating a new account with the VPN terminating in a country where Arlo offers subscriptions.  You also would need a credit card with a billing address in that country (or use Apple Pay or PayPal if you use a country where Arlo accepts those).

Once the account is created, disconnect the VPN, as you can't use it when the cameras (or base) are added to your account.

Note this isn't something I've ever needed to do, but some users have reported success doing this over the years.