Subscription Missing from Account but Still Being Charged - Cannot Cancel

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Thistle3841
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the first gen WiFi doorbell.  I have an Arlo Secure subscription.  I took the camera offline and replaced it with another product that isn't Arlo.  Now, my subscription does not show up in my account and I cannot find any way to cancel it or talk to a real person from Arlo, but I'm still being charged each month.  Arlo won't allow me to use support because they claim I don't have an active subscription, yet I'm still being charged for one.  How can I go about getting my subscription cancelled?

6 REPLIES 6
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The only sure way to stop arlo from future charging the CC is to cancel the CC and get a new one.

Thistle3841
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it really that bad?

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Do you think it is a coincidence that you can’t see the subscription if you don’t have a device attached?

Use a pc web browser to access the arlo website portal my.arlo.com, settings/subscription to manage subscription to a device.

Many forum users here are continually reporting over charges by arlo after cancellation.

I can flag a arlo moderator here to answer you further.

@JamesC , @ShayneS, @BrookeN 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

mhebrard
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too am getting charged for a subscription, but it is not showing up in my Arlo account. It actually says that we do not have a plan. I have it set to charge from my PayPal account. I was trying to get ahold of someone from Arlo to help me out but due to my account not showing an account I cannot talk to an actual person. I'm not sure what to do. I didn't realize that Arlo was this big of a pain. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.