Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Dogman1
Aspirant
Aspirant

When logging in my app two days ago I had a pop up offering a July 4th discount on Secure if purchased from July 1-7. It was $99 for the first year. Since Arlo hosed up port forwarding with the last update I was considering this but can’t find the discount anywhere. I can’t chat or call them because I don’t have a subscription. Anybody (hello Arlo!!!) have any insight on how to get the discount if you didn’t take it when the pop up came up originally? The pop up didn’t provide any promo

code, just a sign up or no thanks option. 

8 REPLIES 8
usalari
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got the same message, now I'm not able to find it

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I believe I've seen the mods state that the discount is applied at the point of actually purchasing (the last step in the order process). That may not be true in this case but give it a try.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you try removing and reinstalling your app and deleting the cache to see if the Promo appears again? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @usalari @Dogman1 

Thanks for reaching out. I sent you private messages with more info. 

Gillette33
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like the Arlo Secure July 4th Discount information/code as well.

I've looked everywhere on the site and can't find it. 

Thanks

MiguelO
Aspirant
Aspirant

So this is happening for more people and the "solution" is to uninstall and install but that will not fix anything, i want to use the promo and i got no good answer

MiguelO
Aspirant
Aspirant

And adding that in my case i was able to copy the code but it says that i cant use it when confirm purchase

Wajay_001
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good afternoon, ShaneS.

I am also trying to secure the July 4 discount.

I took a screenshot of the promo yesterday (on July 6 at 9:37 pm) to subscribe today but can't find the promo link anywhere. I tried to add the screenshot but can't seem to make it work.

Can you help me with this promo, please?

Thanks.