Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Qtaylor
Aspirant
Aspirant

Use these for work, the employee's card that was on file was deactivated and thus our subscription. When i log in on the browser (and app) there is no option to renew a subscription. Need these up and running ASAP and no help from the bot and it tells me i cannot talk to a live agent..

4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

Go to settings then subscription for that. It may be easier on a browser at my.arlo.com. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dcfox1 wrote:

Go to settings then subscription for that. It may be easier on a browser at my.arlo.com. 

@Qtaylor:  You'll probably need to subscribe again (instead of renew).

Qtaylor
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did try that and got to 'Arlo secure' to purchase a new subscription and am having trouble there as well. i have 4 cameras added to my account (when i log in) but when i go to purchase I get an error saying 'You need cameras in your account to start a subsricption'
Error message.PNG
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Qtaylor wrote:
I did try that and got to 'Arlo secure' to purchase a new subscription and am having trouble there as well. i have 4 cameras added to my account (when i log in) but when i go to purchase I get an error saying 'You need cameras in your account to start a subsricption'

Are you using an account with "friend" access?

If the primary account also used the former employee's email as the username, you will to access that account,  and remove the cameras.  Then you can add them to a new account.