New update on app

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Horus4002
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since this latest app update I am unable to access on my Android device as it has become incompatible. I’m also accessing it on my iPhone using iOS 17.6.1 the layout on the app seems to have changed the access to things and to me it seems to have copied the ring app in format. As I ditched my deli door bell after it failed under warranty and verisure trashed the support in uk. 
I use to be able to block select recordings and delete them . But with the new up date to what looks like a copy cat format of Rings app user interface. 
I can no longer block select recordings so it o have a lot of events recorded I have to painstakingly select each one to delete . 
has any one got any ideas about this as O can’t get any response out of this deli support system the bot system just goes around with none sensible sub menus getting nowhere and doesn’t allow you to type anything . In past it’s been in possible to contact by phone since verisure merger in Europe and everything moved to there they seem disinterested unless you bought the device directly from them and not through Amazon. 
May be I should just cancel my subscription and dump it and replace with a ring device but as I’ve got a solar charger on this it will mean dumping two pieces of good hardware due to this companies crap support to customers. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Horus4002 wrote:

I can no longer block select recordings so it o have a lot of events recorded I have to painstakingly select each one to delete . 

You can.  

Select the three dots in the upper right of the feed page, and then select "Manage Events".  You can select multiple recordings, (and also select an entire day's worth) and then delete them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Horus4002 wrote:

You can.  

Select the three dots in the upper right of the feed page, and then select "Manage Events".  You can select multiple recordings, (and also select an entire day's worth) and then delete them.

Horus4002
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply I received your instructions on how to access the selection of multiple events for deletion however I did work it out before I got the notification,But thank you anyway glad someone is out there clued up on things as I have found the service side of Arlo slow since verdure Europe merged with them . I presume they closed down Bracknell site as the last few times in past I contacted over my Arlo door bell warranty got no where and I returned it to the supplier in the long run for a refund and purchased a Ring door bell instead which I’m very pleased with . I only have the one Arlo camera now.