Double Billing and Two accounts

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hatcher252
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need some help.  I purchased another Arlo doorbell earlier today - I already have one and it works great.  Problem is I was charged twice for one purchase - one included my military discount; the other didn't.  I need to have one order cancelled and the charge reversed on my credit card. 

I also need help with my Arlo account.  I have ordered under two different email addresses - I want to merge everything into one account.  Clearly...I get zero help with the online chat.  It keeps telling me it's going to email me and OTP.  I never receive it, even though I've confirmed my address and tried two dozen times at this point. 

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the concerns you posted above. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Hatcher252
Aspirant
Aspirant

They called me - while I was teaching - and left a message.  I cannot answer the phone during the day when I'm in the classroom.  The person said they would be sending me an email which I have not received.  I do not receive the OTP to log in.  I'm not sure why.  My email addresses are hatch.debbie0@gmail.com (that's a zero) and/or debbie@pinnaclepersonnelservices.com I want to merge those two together - again, I need help.  This is incredibly frustrating.