Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Hatcher252
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need some help.  I purchased another Arlo doorbell earlier today - I already have one and it works great.  Problem is I was charged twice for one purchase - one included my military discount; the other didn't.  I need to have one order cancelled and the charge reversed on my credit card. 

I also need help with my Arlo account.  I have ordered under two different email addresses - I want to merge everything into one account.  Clearly...I get zero help with the online chat.  It keeps telling me it's going to email me and OTP.  I never receive it, even though I've confirmed my address and tried two dozen times at this point. 

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the concerns you posted above. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Hatcher252
Aspirant
Aspirant

They called me - while I was teaching - and left a message.  I cannot answer the phone during the day when I'm in the classroom.  The person said they would be sending me an email which I have not received.  I do not receive the OTP to log in.  I'm not sure why.  My email addresses are hatch.debbie0@gmail.com (that's a zero) and/or debbie@pinnaclepersonnelservices.com I want to merge those two together - again, I need help.  This is incredibly frustrating. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hatcher252 wrote:

My email addresses are xxx and/or xxxI want to merge those two together - again, I need help.  

Best not to post your email addresses publicly.

The process is pretty simple.  If these are your own cameras, then I suggest going forward with your gmail account, and not use a company email account.

Either way,

1. You start by cancelling any subscription you have on the account you are going to drop.  Hopefully this is not annual.  (If it is annual, you really do need to talk with support, as Arlo doesn't normally give any refunds when you cancel a subscription).

2. Then remove the cameras (and bases if you have them) from the account you want to drop

3. Use "add device" in the account you are keeping to add the cameras, etc back to the new account

4. After everything is completed, you can delete the unused account.

If you canceled a subscription in (1), then wait for another billing cycle before deleting the unused account, just in case there's a glitch and you get billed again.