Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Multiple video Download is needed. No excuses.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Magic_Mark_R
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear Arlo,

With daily activities in my home generating many dozens of videos, I need you to create a method to download a bunch at a time. Individual downloads are a waste of time.

If you can't simply enable multiple downloads, with a reasonable interface (Start time-end time? or similar), then I have to say this service I'm paying for probably isn't worth the money I'm spending. Please enable this function ASAP.

Mark

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It partly depends on which user interface (UI) you see - the old UI that uses Library to view recordings or the new UI that uses Feed. It's been quite a while since I used the old UI but I believe there's a selection in Library, possibly in a menu, to allow selections. Long pressing on one video may allow others to be selected, too. For the new UI, click on the 3 dot menu in Feed and choose Manage Events. You can select what's needed there. If you pull down on the Feed display, it will also show today's date so you can select all for today.

Magic_Mark_R
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JGuerdat,

Thank you for this. Know that I have no idea how to access the "old interface;" I think it was discontinued years ago. There is no "Library;" it is now the "feed."

I wish Arlo had made that instruction more accessible/obvious for the new interface.

If it helps, I found that I can click on a day at a time; I downloaded 636 clips, 1.2 GB. Wow. Attempting to insert an image/screen grab on how that is done.

Magic_Mark_R
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here's the screen grab:

DownloadDay2.jpg

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Magic_Mark_R wrote:

If it helps, I found that I can click on a day at a time;

You can select multiple days using the same method, and then download them all.

@Magic_Mark_R wrote:

Know that I have no idea how to access the "old interface;" I think it was discontinued years ago. There is no "Library;" it is now the "feed."

They started rolling out "Feed" in early 2023.  But there are still many thousands of users still using "Library".  So we do need to sort out what interface people are using before we can help them.