Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ColonBowel
Follower
Follower

IMG_7940.png

 How do I know if these videos in my app are locally stored or in cloud. I have MicroSD card in VMB5000 hub. There is 53gb of 64gb of space remaining after years of storage (with overwrite enabled).

My intent is to opt out of ny subscription. I just want to make sure the videos are currently being stored locally.  I’ve seen “feed” tab or button mentioned but don’t see that option in my app or online in mobile iPhone 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ColonBowel wrote:

 How do I know if these videos in my app are locally stored or in cloud.y app or online in mobile iPhone

There are two clues here.  One is the "Cloud" heading at the top of the app.  The other is that you are seeing thumbnails (which are not shown on the local recordings until after you download them for viewing).

What do you see if you tap the "Cloud" heading at the top, and then select the base station?  That will show you the local recordings.

Local recordings with no thumbnails are only stored in the microSD card.  After you select a recording for viewing, it is downloaded to the phone - and then you will see a thumbnail.  So you can tell if a local recording is only on the SD card,  or if it is also stored on the phone.