Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CoachUSA
Guide
Guide

This post is not for a specific Arlo Product.  I received a reply from a Greg who is an Arlo Employee and want to reply to him.  I am logged into The Community Arlo App and I don't see a clickable or any other which allows me to reply to a post.  I hope someone can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CoachUSA,

No new app. All you need to do is log in to your account on https://my.arlo.com/#/login and navigate to Settings > Subscription > Change plan. From there you'll be presented the new Arlo Secure options.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CoachUSA,

If you're referring to a question in the Q&A event, link the question here and we can discuss further.

JamesC

CoachUSA
Guide
Guide

I want to change to the Arlo Secure Plus plan.  What do I need to do?  Is there a new App I need to down load?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CoachUSA,

No new app. All you need to do is log in to your account on https://my.arlo.com/#/login and navigate to Settings > Subscription > Change plan. From there you'll be presented the new Arlo Secure options.

JamesC

CoachUSA
Guide
Guide

Thanks I will do that and see what happens. 

CoachUSA
Guide
Guide

Wanted to follow up with you....I made the plan change....

I am now subscribed to the Arlo Secure Plus plan....

Wish you'll would bring the price of the cameras and the accessories down....

CoachUSA
Guide
Guide

I am a Proud Honorably Discharged 100% Total and Permanent Service Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era.  What discounts does Arlo provide?

CoachUSA
Guide
Guide

For some reason Arlo shuts down, turns off ALL of my devices/cameras including my Arlo Wireless Doorbell (non camera) and the Arlo Chime which by the way is plugged directly into electrical power.  When I go into the Arlo App to turn each of my Arlo Cameras/Devices back on I get the message "....your device seems to be offline, not connected to the internet or powered off....please power your device on and ensure connected to the internet....".  My Arlo Cameras/Devices have power.  My Arlo Cameras/Devices are still connected to the internet.  I have not unpowered or removed internet from my Arlo Cameras/Devices.  The Arlo VMB5000 Ultra Smarthub light shows "blue".  I push the Sync Button on the Arlo VMB5000 Ultra Smarthub but nothing happens.  I then unplug the power to the Arlo VMB5000 Ultra Smarthub and then plug the power back in.  After a few minutes the Arlo VMB5000 Ultra Smarthub seems to go thru rebooting, light changes colors and then goes back to "blue" and all Arlo Cameras/Devices start working again.

So, ALL of my Arlo Cameras/Devices are being shut down and I am not the one doing this.  I don't receive any notification that my Arlo Cameras/Devices are shut down.  I only know ALL of my Arlo Cameras/Devices are shut down when I go into the Arlo App to check and then there is that message! 

So, when ALL of my Arlo Cameras/Devices are shut down I no longer have Security Around My House.  The other day this happened two times within a 24 hour period. 

Oh, I have also received message "....the Arlo Server can not be reached at this time....". 

Seems like the Arlo App just stops working. 

What's going on????

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CoachUSA,

If the LED remains blue, this should mean the system is still online. Do you still receive recordings when you experience the issue? It sounds like it could be an issue with the app displaying the device status incorrectly. If you log out of the app and then log back in, do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC