Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
SamWoodhouse
Follower
Follower

My company keeps getting charged despite cancelling our subscription, seems this is a common issue with Arlo - How can I stop this company from continuing to steal money from us?? 

6 REPLIES 6
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The only sure way to stop this from recurring is to cancel the company credit card.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SamWoodhouse,

If you log in to the account where you originally had the subscription, does it show the subscription is still active? If it does, follow the instructions here: https://kb.arlo.com/1215141/How-do-I-change-or-cancel-my-Arlo-subscription-plan

If there is no active subscription, and you're still being charged, please send me a direct message with the email address associated with your Arlo account and I will open a ticket to further investigate the issue.

JamesC

old286
Initiate
Initiate

This is a real problem. You have no phone numbers to contact you and no easy way to clearly cancel the contract. It's been 4 months and you're still charging my card. My next call will be to the Better Business Bureau!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

old286,

Are you able to follow the instructions in the article linked above?

If you would like to contact support, launch the Arlo app and navigate to Settings > Support to open a ticket. If you're still experiencing an issue, please let me know.

JamesC

Macri112
Aspirant
Aspirant

James, 

I cancelled my subscription months ago and continue to be charged a monthly fee without a plan. Can you help stop the charges? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Macri112,

I've escalated your concern to the care team. An agent will reach out to you to gather more information as soon as possible.

JamesC