Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Drizzketo
Tutor
Tutor

A few days ago I received one of those annoying full-page ads while I was trying to check an alert. This time, the ad was interesting because my free-trial of Arlo Smart is expiring and it was offering a quite sweet deal. I took a look, saw that the conditions said that the promotion ran until the 9th of December, and add a note to purchase it when I had a bit of time.

I went to buy it now, but I can't find the promotion anywhere anymore. Now I am thinking if it was something related to Black Friday, but if it wouldn't have said that the promo was running until next week, I'd have bought back then.

Has this happened to anyone else? When I talk to support, they were super unhelpful. Their answer was that if I didn't have an email with the offer, they could do nothing.

It's been quite disappointing, especially after making a substantial investment in hardware for Arlo. It doesn't seem to be the company I thought they were.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Drizzketo,

If you have promotional offers available, you should receive an email with the terms and conditions or a popup ad when signing in to the Arlo mobile app. Try logging out of the Arlo mobile app and then log back in to see if any eligible offers are presented.

JamesC

Drizzketo
Tutor
Tutor
No, it’s gone. If I would know it will disappear, I would have bought it then. Pretty annoying.