Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Double billed

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
jiivee
Follower
Follower

Hi there,

I'm being double billed with two transactions pending. Can this please be checked out?

Also, is this the only channel to get in contact with you?

13 REPLIES 13
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to support. You get to that by going in the support area of the app (not my.arlo.com), and selecting a camera in a subscription plan. Scroll down to the contact section, and you will see an option for phone support. It is available between 6 am and 6 pm US pacific time. 

FontiFamily
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please just give us the number?  There are no numbers posted anywhere in the app.  We also just discovered that we have been being double-billed since last MARCH!  We need to get this fixed and no one seems to be able to help.  The "chat" function is completely useless.  I need to speak with someone about this billing issue!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FontiFamily wrote:

Can you please just give us the number?  

Arlo doesn't publish them (note I don't work for them).

Don't google for one, that will almost certainly lead you to a scam support site.

FontiFamily
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was afraid of that.  I guess the only recourse is to cancel our subscription.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FontiFamily wrote:

I was afraid of that.  I guess the only recourse is to cancel our subscription.

Is there a reason you can't use the phone support feature in the app???

FontiFamily
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot find any "Phone Support" option in the app.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FontiFamily wrote:

I cannot find any "Phone Support" option in the app.

If you see "Library" as a menu option in your app, then use these instructions:

https://kb.arlo.com/000062461/What-is-the-Support-Center-in-the-Arlo-App

If you see "Dashboard" and "Feed" instead, then use these instructions:

With "feed" there is a pop-up that shows up when you go into the support center that you need to dismiss (touching the "x" in the upper right).

You also need to scroll down to see the "contacts" section.

As the two articles say, phone support is available from 6 am to 6 pm US pacific time.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

FontiFamily
Aspirant
Aspirant

Close ticket.

ananegron674
Aspirant
Aspirant

669-677-8950 I have been getting double billed since last January and theu didn't want to refund me. They only offered $9.99 refund from c the already $140 plus thr $155 I already paid please be careful and check your plans

ananegron674
Aspirant
Aspirant

669-677-8950 I have been getting double billed since last January and theu didn't want to refund me. They only offered $9.99 refund from c the already $140 plus thr $155 I already paid please be careful and check your plans

ananegron674
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bilking number is 669-677-8950 I have been getting double billed since last January and theu didn't want to refund me. They only offered $9.99 refund from c the already $140 plus thr $155 I already paid please be careful and check your plans

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.