Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CameraNoWorky
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot subscribe to any new plans, I have an Arlo Go 2 on a plan but cannot add the sub to my Arlo Pro 3 because it's impossible to get past this spinner ... it's there on Mobile/Desktop/App all OS. 

Support tickets just bounce back requesting uploading of screenshots with no way to track progress

Arlo_Sub.png

6 REPLIES 6
gemstone
Aspirant
Aspirant

Exact same scenario.  I have been fighting this since the new UI launched in December.  I have 8 cameras that are about to expire from their trial and will not be able to record.   Support is basically useless on this and has no answer.  At this point I think I am going to open a BBB case as this is beyond unacceptable.  

CameraNoWorky
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have another 2 Arlo GOs which are essentially bricks now and several Pros too. Way to reward the most valuable customers with the most devices. I'm actually trying to "give" them money ...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@CameraNoWorky 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43431557

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@gemstone 

Can you provide more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing?

CameraNoWorky
Aspirant
Aspirant

Someone did reach out, claimed I’d not answered previous support queries. Asked for the same detail all over again. I provided it. Server Error. It seems the support tool is fundamentally broken.

65FDBC79-9030-4501-8AC4-3659D6D2635C.jpeg

C872A13E-B1E9-4110-B9D9-DEFB47750FB8.png

CameraNoWorky
Aspirant
Aspirant

Each time I update the support ticket I either get an error or when I actually manage to upload it successfully someone replies with the same canned response asking for browser and app versions, all of which have been supplied several times. 

3CC7F250-7B82-43CB-BF4B-056977A042CA.jpeg