Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Fadib
Aspirant
Aspirant

I wan to cancel my subscription please. I went through the website and logged in to my account but the plan details is not working! I called Verisure and I stayed on the line more than 45 mins and one picked the call! What to do?!

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fadib,

Take a look here for instructions on how to cancel a subscription plan: https://kb.arlo.com/1215141/How-do-I-change-or-cancel-my-Arlo-subscription-plan

JamesC

Fadib
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is no cancel option there! May you tell me how to cancel my subscription? I don’t want the service anymore please.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Fadib wrote:

There is no cancel option there! May you tell me how to cancel my subscription? I don’t want the service anymore please.

Try using a PC browser (logging into my.arlo.com).

Fadib
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tired from my laptop browsers Google, Edge, Firefox and from my mobile Goog chrome and Firefox. The plan details is not working! All options in the menu are working unless this option!

please cancel my subscription as you have a problem with your portal that I can’t cancel it!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fadib,

Are you logging in using the primary account associated with the subscription?

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

JamesC

givethankstoday
Initiate
Initiate

this is so frustrating, especially seeing that i am not the only person. this directs you on how to cancle, but when you try the button is 'greyd out' and makes it impossible. this is a scam and i can't stand businesses that do things like this. it's time suck and time waste and robbery! i've used arlo for a long time and i was only going to move and re-activate, now i will never use arlo again!!!!! please cancel my subscription and confirm with me that it is done, since there's no longer a number i can even wait for hours to talk to someone!!! very upsetting and annoying!!!!!! then i try to take a survey, and funny enough when i gave it a low rating, it stopped me from being able to submit it..... what a joke!!!!!! you guys oughta be a shame! i will be taking screen shots and reporting this!!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

givethankstoday,

Are you logged in on the app or the web client? Do both have the same behavior?

Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

JamesC