Cancel Arlo Secure

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Eyball
Apprentice
Apprentice

If I cancel my annual plan will Arlo refund my unused months?  I am looking to sell my cameras and move on.  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Eyball wrote:

If I cancel my annual plan will Arlo refund my unused months? 

IMO, they should.   But, unfortunately, no.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Eyball wrote:

If I cancel my annual plan will Arlo refund my unused months? 

IMO, they should.   But, unfortunately, no.  

Eyball
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for the reply.  I figured that was the answer as all companies are this way now.  It’s unfortunate as I’m trying to use a 2nd location and pay monthly as I only need it for 5 months and they won’t let.  Never heard of a company refusing your money.  Guess I’m stuck for now.  😡

Eyball
Apprentice
Apprentice

So follow up question on that.  If I cancel today my access remains intact until the end of my annual subscription?  Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Eyball wrote:

If I cancel today my access remains intact until the end of my annual subscription?  Thanks

It should.

On the second location - you could set up a second account for it, and then use friend account access.  That would let you get the monthly subscription, and also see the cameras from one account.  Some configuration would still require you to use the primary account.

Not ideal (they really should let you get annual for your home and monthly for a vacation home if you want).  I'd tagging the mods ( @JamesC and @ShayneS ), to make sure they see the feedback.