Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Camera is useless. Cannot purchase a subscription due to glitches in their website and app

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Wadewiz
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot purchase a subscription. This app and website have endless glitches. I can log in on the app. I can log in on the website. If I click “join now” or any link related to purchasing a plan it either does nothing or prompts me to login AGAIN. Then I receive an error message on the second login. I have two tickets open. The first said this was a known issue and they did nothing. The second ticket said it doesn’t work on a phone and I have to use a PC. Used a PC. Same exact result. Now they won’t respond to either ticket. My cameras are completely useless now. I can’t even return them because I’ve had them until the trial period ended. Complete waste of money. I will end up throwing the camera in the trash.
5E91ADEC-4EFF-445E-94ED-D33CE5EB728C.png
4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you’re using a iOS device the app will not allow you to access their web portal in-house links.
You need to access the arlo web site on a browser not the arlo portal site.

https://www.arlo.com/en-au/arlosecure.html
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wadewiz wrote:
I cannot purchase a subscription. 

What country are you in?

Wadewiz
Aspirant
Aspirant
USA
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wadewiz wrote:
USA

Ok. 

Are you saying that when you log in on the PC, and then click Settings followed by Subscription that you are asked to log in again?

If not, where along the path are you getting the second login request?

Some users have had issues with autocomplete on their PCs, so if you are getting to the point where you enter your credit card information, you might want to try entering it all manually.